|Title:||Electronics Technician - Portage|
Electronics Technician – Portage, WI
BAYCOM Inc, the Midwest's leading provider of digital voice, video, and data technology solutions, is seeking an Electronics Technician to join our team in Portage, Wisconsin!
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a challenging, yet highly rewarding career that allows you to work independently for a very successful, 100% employee owned company? This is a mid-to-upper level position with extensive on-the-job training provided and multiple avenues for upward mobility.
- Responsible for installing and trouble-shooting wireless communications equipment at various locations locally for public safety agencies and commercial businesses.
- Responsible to install antenna systems, racks, cabinets, communications equipment, cabling, etc… No tower climbing is required.
- Follow schedule for planned project work and respond to service calls as needed.
- Represent BAYCOM in a positive and professional manner through customer service
- Technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Team player with positive attitude
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Understanding of AC/DC electronics
- Strong computer skills
- Ability and willingness to learn about new skills and new technologies
Additional Consideration Given For:
- 2 yr. associate or technical certification in the electronics or computer field
- Military experience
BAYCOM offers competitive wages as well as full healthcare benefits.
Extensive On-the-Job Training will be provided.
BAYCOM is 100% Employee-Owned. Learn more about how our ESOP can brighten your future!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer